[Sgdc] Google CodeJam 2012

Jordan Scales jscales at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 13 12:30:24 EDT 2012

To all you code monkeys out there, I just wanted to let you know that
Google's super-awesome code challenge, CodeJam, starts tonight at 7 PM.
I'll be working on problems from my dorm room, but I'm totally open to a
meetup in the library or something similar.

Tonight's only the qualification round, so don't expect any impossible
challenges! Be sure to check it out, all you're given is a problem
description and input file - which you use to generate the correct output
in any language you'd like. There are 3 problems, each with Small and Large
input.

Anyway, that's all! Thought a lot of you might be interested.

/spam
Jordan