[Sgdc] Spring 2013 CS 587: Game Engine Architecture

Vinnie Simonetti vsimonet at stevens.edu
Sat Dec 15 13:30:22 EST 2012

I agree whole heartedly about this. Kenny, me, Ryan (for part of the
course), and a few others took this class. This is probably one of the best
courses you can actually take at Stevens, even if you aren't into game
development (though, if you aren't into game development then you probably
will have no clue what is being talked about).

You will get a very healthy dose of reality when taking this class.

If you get the chance, TAKE THIS CLASS! If you want to make games, you will
regret not taking this class.

Also, Andrew is awesome :D

Vinnie