[Sgdc] November Sub-Committee Meeting

ohayes ohayes at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 14 15:56:11 EST 2012

Hi all,

Last sub-committee meeting was a success, thank you all for coming.
Since Tuesday at 9pm seemed to work were going to go with Tuesday the
27th at 9pm once again for our November meeting. I'm attempting to book
the same room, but waiting on the registrar, I'll let you know the room
once I have confirmation.

Just a note from last meeting, I talked to the administration, and it
is possible to do elections via orgsync. You can create a form, and
change the permissions so that each member only gets one vote, and that
the results are hidden and only e-board members can see. If you have any
questions about this I can provide you with more information, I can also
go over this at the meeting.

Here's what we will be discussing at the next meeting:
Discussion/feedback on the budgeting process (reminder SGA budgeting is
this Sunday starting at 3pm)
Election of a new Sub-Committee head. If any of you are interested in
running, let me know and I can inform you of the responsibilities of
this position. It is a great chance to represent the RSOs of special
interest to the SGA. I'll talk about this more in depth at the meeting
as well.
Also we'll go around again and the reps from each RSO will talk about
their plans for the coming semester.

On another note, the financial committee has mades it's cuts to your
budgets that it will recommend to the senate. The cabinet is limiting
speaking time of RSOs at the budgeting meeting so we don't have another
8 hour metting, so if there are any major issues, or explanations needed
please let me know. As your sub-committee head, it is my duty to
represent all of you to the senate, and as a senator I will be able to
speak on your behalf if needed.

Don't hesitate to email me with any questions/comments/concerns!
See you all soon,
Owen

--
Owen F. Hayes