[Sgdc] November Sub-Committee Meeting

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 16:04:52 EST 2012

I'll be attending this meeting as our representative, but I recommend that
anyone who would like to run for an e-board position on SGDC or run for the
Special Interest Sub-Committee Head also join me. Working with the SGA and
other RSOs is something we have not done in the past, and would like to do
in the coming semesters.

Kenny