[Sgdc] Update

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:47:28 EST 2012

Thanks to everyone who came out to last week's meeting. We had a good talk
about the direction of the club and changes that need to be made as we keep
moving forward.

This week there will be no meeting since Thanksgiving is the next day, and
I'm sure most people (including me) will be going home for the holiday.

Meetings will resume Wednesday, November 28. And we will hold one more
meeting on December 5. The Playtesting Night will be held on December 12.

On both meetings on 11/28 and 12/5 will be from 8:30pm-10:30pm. Just bring
your laptops and game to work on. If you don't have something to work on, I
have stuff for you. If you're not a programmer, do not fret, there will be
stuff to do too. These meetings will basically be room hours, but I
encourage everyone to come for at least an hour to get shit done.

Make Games,
Kenny