[Sgdc] Game Jam Starts Today!

Kenny Goff goff.kenneth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 13:08:36 EST 2013

Our game jam competition starts today at 7pm!

We will open up at 6pm in Burchard 127, hang a bit, go over the rules, get
some food, and then the theme will be announced at 7.

There will be prizes, VISA gift cards for the top 3 games which will be
decided by the judges. We will be open until at least 11pm tonight, and
remember, you don't need to be on location. Although if you are not there,
but are going to compete, just send me an email tonight to let me know. No
limits on game platform, development tools, language, or anything of the
sort.

The judging criteria are as follows (1-5 stars for each):
Theme
Entertainment
Gameplay
Aesthetics
Overall

And we will be randomly choosing a theme from the following list:
Speed
Helpless
Innocence
Silence