[SGDC] NYUHacks 2013

ccavoori ccavoori at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 1 23:48:29 EDT 2013

Hey guys!

This isn't exactly related to game dev, but I felt like this would be a
good place to search for talent.

NYU is hosting a hackathon this November, and it is free for all
undergraduate, graduate, and recent alumni of universities around the
world.  I don't have a specific idea yet, but if anyone has a good idea,
I could help with programming, or possibly some circuitry.  It would be
great if we could get a few teams from Stevens over there and show them
why they call us "The Innovation University."

The time is Friday, November 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM - Sunday, November 17,
2013 at 9:00 PM (EST), place is Tisch Hall at NYU, and the theme is
crowd knowledge.  The link is
<http://www.nyuhacks.com/?utm_source=New+York+University%2C+Entrepreneurship+List&utm_campaign=400d0cbed7-Newsletter_Template_Test10_17_2011&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0af7e39b75-400d0cbed7-338140513>

Hope to see lots of you there!
Cian Cavooris