[SGDC] Playtest Night Tonight Knight

Frank DiCola yoshgunn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 15:10:08 EDT 2014

Everyone,

Our Playtest Night is this evening at 6:00 pm in the Linux Lab. We will be
demoing the awesome games you guys made for our guests, and eating free
food. Please perform those actions in exactly that order and let me know if
you have any questions.

You should *be in the Linux Lab by 5:45 to set your stuff up *so we can
make placards for your game so everyone knows what it is called. Demoing
will last over an hour, so charge your laptop or bring your power cord. I
will be in the Linux Lab to help you set your games up if you aren't sure
what to do. Please bring any required peripherals (headphones, three button
mice, Oculus Rifts) that you feel are necessary - we cannot provide any of
those things.

If you cannot attend the event your game can still be considered. Gamel is
currently the only one who gave me a heads up about this - if you can't be
there tonight, just *email or WeTransfer it over to sgdc at stevens.edu
<sgdc at stevens.edu> *and we'll set it up for you. Be sure to give it a title
or we'll make one up and it will be silly. Contact us if you have questions
transferring files, especially .exe's.

*DO NOT EAT GLUE EVER*

See you all tonight!

-Frank