[SGDC] Announcements!

Frank DiCola yoshgunn at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 22:10:28 EDT 2014

Everyone,

First I'd like to congratulate everyone who placed in the top 3 of our game
jam this past week. For those of you who were not at the event, your
GAMEWEEK 2014 champions are:

1st Place - Kevin Quigley and Brian Intile for "obj_char"
2nd Place - Erich Polixa for "Erich's Game"
3rd Place - Nick Antonov and Jason Gardella for "Shear Fear"

(You guys can pick your prizes up on the 10th floor of Howe)

Additionally, I want to remind everyone that there is no meeting this week
because we will have our *End of Semester Showcase *on Tuesday from 6 - 8
pm in the Linux Lab. Invite your friends to the Facebook
event<https://www.facebook.com/events/682560818452783/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming>,
come enjoy free pizza, and don't forget to email *sgdc at stevens.edu
<sgdc at stevens.edu>* *by Monday at 10 pm *if you want your game to be a part
of the exhibition. All entries are being accepted, so you can show off any
game related project you've ever worked on that you want people to play!

See you all then,

-Frank