[SGDC] Light Up the Night!

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 2 13:57:33 EST 2014

SGDC,
To clarify, there will be no meeting tonight because *our event, which
starts at 7 pm on Davis Lawn (or Hayden Lounge if the weather doesn't
improve)*, will run until around 10:30 pm. Tonight's showcase/unveiling is
our last formal meeting of the semester so please try to attend, even if
you have to come late or leave early. We've had a great semester which has
included fun, learning, and fond memories. As an RSO we have improved
greatly this semester and tonight is the one time it's not considered
narcissistic to show off, brag about, or otherwise self-glorify as you
showcase any/all games you've made. Whether it be a simple game jam game or
a long term project, I urge everyone to come show off their hard work
tonight. *One important note: if you are planning to showcase, please bring
your setup (laptop, controllers, etc.) at around 6:30 pm so we are ready
when people arrive. *We will have power strips and extension cords for
chargers.

For those on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/events/1512217922385606/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

For those on DuckSync
https://orgsync.com/48081/events/930207/occurrences/2009355

For those on less than three hours of sleep

See you all tonight!
-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President