[SGDC] Question

Tim Barbara tbarbara at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 9 19:58:59 EST 2014

Hello,

It's never too late to join the club. We have members of all skill levels working on projects and we hold events such as the learn jam specificity to teach people how to make games. No experience is required. We do all aspects of development including programming, music, art, and testing. We aren't just limited to video games either. We also make card, and board games as well as discuss other gaming related news. We meet Tuesdays at 9pm in Leib 318 (the computer science building on 6th street). Feel free to come to one of our meetings and join our mailing list.

Tim Barbara
Vice President
SGDC