[SGDC] Unreal Engine 4 Academic License

Frank DiCola yoshgunn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:19:32 EST 2014

Dan, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I'm not sure about that,
actually. I don't know how formal the process is. We have a full-time
faculty member on-board who agreed to send it in. I think that would be
best since it could result in some kind of relationship forming between
Epic and Stevens.

If the plan falls through though, we'll let you know!

-Frank