[SGDC] Unreal Engine 4 Academic License

Frank DiCola yoshgunn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 15:42:02 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

Epic Games is allowing universities to get educational licenses of Unreal
Engine 4 for their students: https://www.unrealengine.com/education

Teachers are the only ones who are allowed to request licenses, so I'm
creating a "petition" of sorts to get Stevens to do this for us. It
shouldn't cost them much more than a few minutes of their time, and I've
already found a faculty member within the Software Engineering department
who agreed to send the form in.

If you're interested in learning how to use this badass game engine at
absolutely no cost to you, fill out the short survey below. If you're NOT
interested... you must be insane!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bCQH_9CsffD7G62mnScruZFyu88bGrKRE5pepncP8kI/viewform

I'll be gathering digital signatures for the next two weeks, and I'm sure
you'll hear about this at the next meeting, but don't hesitate to sign up
now before you forget!

-Frank DiCola
~Alumnus?
~Grad student?