[SGDC] Upcoming Events

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 2 15:22:32 EDT 2014

Hello SGDC,
I hope everyone is having an easy transition into the new semester.  We
have some awesome events planned for this semester, but before we get
started we have to tackle a couple introductory events.

1. Club Fair,
Tomorrow, 9/3 on Palmer Lawn starting at 2:30 pm (or 2 if you would like to
help set up or bring a charged laptop/tablet). Attendance to the club fair
is not mandatory but you should all definitely stop by at the very least
and show some spirit for the club. Similarly, if you have a game you would
like to show off a little feel free to contact me at kquigley at stevens.edu
and we can work it out. Currently, we are hoping to display:
Magnemaze (Android)
Skyrunner (Android)
Shear Fear (Web enabled Javascript)
Steam (Windows)
and (possibly) Mr. Game (board game) (at the very least we'll have a sign
with the Facebook link)

2. Welcome Back/Hello Freshmen GBM
One week from now, 9/9 starting at 9 pm. 9/9 at 9. Easy enough, right? Our
meetings will be in Lieb 318 from now on unless otherwise noted. Come out,
show off any summer projects, share any recent game dev news, and have a
good time working with friendly and experienced developers. We'll also have
a little "Welcome" speech for newcomers, which are extremely encouraged!

That's all for now, hope to see you all soon!

-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President