[SGDC] Reminder

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 16 14:39:03 EDT 2014

SGDC,
This is just a quick reminder that our meeting is tonight at 9 pm in Lieb
318. Come with *CHARGED LAPTOPS, *student IDs, positive attitudes, and
other supplies you may need to work on designs (i.e. sketchbooks,
headphones, etc.). If you show up a little after 9 you may be locked out,
feel free to call me at 609-658-4623 and I'll send someone down. Also, to
be clear, even if you do not wish to commit to the Jacobus Project you
should still come to the weekly meetings and there will be less intense
things you can work on. See you all tonight!
-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President