[SGDC] Reminder

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 30 15:06:49 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,
This is just a reminder that our *GBM is tonight at 9 pm in Lieb 318.
Jacobus Prototypes are due tonight and Project Managers should be ready to
give a brief presentation of the prototype in action*. I will unfortunately
be unable to be there for the beginning of the meeting due to Off Center
Tech Rehearsals (btw shows are this Friday and Saturday at 9 pm in BC122)
but I may be able to come late. Regardless, the rest of the eboard will be
there tonight and Jason can take any Jacobus related questions. See you
tonight (maybe)!
-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President