[SGDC] Game Jam IV Winners!

Jason Gardella jgardell at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 17 21:40:19 EDT 2015

Hey folks,

Game Jam IV went really great; we had a bunch of great submissions with
clever ideas behind them! Before I announce the winners, I'd like to
acknowledge all of the participants and their games. They are:

*Mr. Limbs* - Alex Thieke
*Ping* -  Matt Lagarenne & Josh Phillips
*Stealth Game* - James Romph
*Upgrade* - Alex Massenzio
*Impulse* - Adam Gincel
*The Notebook* - Kevin Quigley

And now, your Game Jam IV winners:

*First Place: *Impulse - Adam Gincel
*Second Place:* Ping - Matt Lagarenne & Josh Phillips
*Third Place (Tie):* Stealth Game - James Romph AND Mr. Limbs - Alex Thieke

As you can see, there was a tie for third place. We originally planned on
only having three gift card prizes, but we will be getting another due to
the tie.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and everyone who came out to see the
games and vote!

See you all next Tuesday,

Jason Gardella
- SGDC Vice President