[SGDC] Showcase Tonight

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 24 09:42:30 EDT 2015

Hello SGDC,
Just a reminder that our showcase will be tonight at 6 in Hayden Lounge and
will feature the JAM. I encourage everyone to come show off their hard
work. I am extremely proud of the club and your work over the past year and
tonight is about taking a couple of hours off to relax and eat pizza while
appreciating the fruits of your labor and sharing it all with your friends.
Invite people to the event https://www.facebook.com/events/980696681949372/

On an unrelated note, GMCJAM18 will be this weekend. Feel free to ask
myself, James, or Brian if you have any questions regarding the jam.

See you there!
-Kevin Quigley
SGDC's Proud President