[SGDC] Meeting Summary

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Wed Dec 2 02:22:00 EST 2015

Hello SGDC,
In addition to some important announcements, tonight we held our elections
for next semester's e-board. Below are the results along with the event
info:

*Election Results:*

   - President - Adam Gincel
   - Vice President - Alex Massenzio
   - Treasurer - James Romph
   - Secretary - Robyn Verrill

*SGDC Showcase*

   - Friday, 12/4/15 at 6 pm in P220
   - There will be food, bring your games to showcase!
   - Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1712015905696436/

*Who (what, when, where, why, and how) Is Mr. Game?*

   - Wednesday, 12/9/15 at 9 pm in BC 122
   - There will be food
   - Facebook event: pending
   - Featuring Guest Speaker: Frank DiCola!
   - Learn about the real story behind Mr. Game!
   - Also, buy a copy on sale now:
   http://whoismrgame.com/new-products/mr-game

Thank you all so much for a great semester! I encourage you all to bring as
many friends as you can to our next two events because neither require any
game development skills to come and enjoy. I sincerely hope to see you all
at the showcase this Friday so I can thank you in person, but to those of
you who will not be there, thank you for being of a part of my game
development and college experience; it has been an honor serving as your
president.

Sincerely,
-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President