[SGDC] Game Jam 1 Rules
kquigley at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 13 19:19:47 EST 2015
In case you didn't make it to the opening ceremony, welcome to the first
SGDC Game Jam of the semester! Here's what you need to know:
- The Jam will be 70 hours of development followed by 2 hours of
- The competition opened 2/13/15 at 7 pm and will close 2/16/15 at 5 pm,
by which time all games must be submitted to
- Iff you do not have Facebook, you may email a member of the eboard the
link to post for you with any necessary instructions you would like
- From 5 to 7 pm on Monday will be the playtesting session.
- Asset stealing is allowed but try to avoid it. If you do use pre-made
assets, proper credit must be given in an obvious and easily accessible
- You may work alone or in teams.
- Engines are allowed.
- While playtesting will start Monday at 5, voting will be open until
Tuesday at 9 pm. The winner will then be announced during the announcements
portion of Tuesday's GBM.
- *THE THEME IS: "GLOBAL"*
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me. Happy Jamming!
Hope to see you all Monday!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SGDC