[SGDC] Fwd: Invitation to The NYC Arcade (Jan. 15th)

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 6 18:15:41 EST 2015

Hello SGDC,
I hope you have been enjoying your holidays and break thus far. This event
(see below) seems like it could be fun. I will be unable to go, but if you
will be in the NYC area on January 15th you should read the email below and
check it out. It's always good to support and socialize with other
developers to help broaden your range of skills and techniques. RSVP is
required so if you're interested sign up asap. Enjoy the remainder of
break! I look forward to seeing any projects that were started or worked on
over break!
-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President