[SGDC] Welcome Back GBM

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 15 15:27:55 EST 2015

Hello SGDC,
I hope you have enjoyed your break and are well-rested and ready for
another awesome semester of game dev. Firstly, I would like to
congratulate *Alex
Thieke* for his *AGDQ Speedruns *of Portal 2 and Aperture Tag. AGDQ is a
great cause and it is awesome to see a member of our club making
contributions to the world. There will be a *GBM (General Body Meeting) on
Tuesday 1/20/15 at 9 pm in the Lieb 318. *This GBM will be important
because in addition to sharing our winter progress we will begin to layout
what this semester is going to look like for the club. We have a lot of
great events coming up but as always they won't happen without hard work
and planning. Topics of discussion will include new goals for the JAM,
establishing a committee and liaison for the CPAC and Relay events, Unreal
Engine 4 courses, and more! See you there and enjoy your last few days of
break!
-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President