[SGDC] Tonight's meeting cancelled

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Tue May 5 12:52:38 EDT 2015

Hello SGDC,
Tonight's GBM will be cancelled due to a large amount of end-of-semester
conflicts combined with a lack of agenda for the meeting. If you are
interested in Pier day, please send me your number so i can organize a
groupme. We have had a wonderful year and I've seen so much improvement in
our club. I'm proud to have served as your President this year and look
forward to possible summer projects as we await next semester. If any of
you ever have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out
to me or the eboard at sgdc at stevens.edu. Thanks for a fun year guys, have a
great summer!
-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President