[SGDC] Meeting Tomorrow

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 19 22:22:59 EDT 2015

Hello SGDC,
Last week we explored questions from "What is a game?" to "What makes good
game design?" and used Mario Maker as a tool to guide our discussion.
Tomorrow, *Tuesday 10/20/15 at 9 pm in Lieb 318*, we will begin to *explore
the evolution of indie game development* and the vital elements that were
employed during this process that caused it to take off in the way that it
has. Was it driven by evolving technology or a paradigm shift in what we
view as good game development? We'll discuss this and other elements of
game design during tomorrow's meeting! I am very excited for this
discussion as we will be using some of my favorite games to guide our
dialogue. Hope to see you all there! Bring friends :)

-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President