[SGDC] Club Pictures

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 21 15:35:58 EDT 2015

Hello SGDC,
Firstly, thanks to those who were able to make it to the meeting last
night. Next week, we'll be doing something a little different for our "art
night" where we examine art styles in different games and then play with
photoshop and manga studio briefly.

For those who were not at last night's meeting to see Chris's awesome
showcase, he showed us a game he made in his original 3D engine coded in
Java. If you want to play it or see how he made it, check it out on his
GitHub! https://github.com/themaddoctor1/FightOrFlightGame

Also, if you are interested in the unofficial club movie night we discussed
last night, we will most likely be watching Indie Game: The Movie together
at 9 pm in Lieb 318 on Friday (I'll send a follow up email if this
changes).

Finally, and this is the important part I forgot to mention last night, *we
will have our club picture for The Link (the Stevens yearbook) tonight
outside of Pierce Dining Hall at 9:30 pm. *Please try to attend, this
usually doesn't take more than 10 to 15 minutes including the wait.
Personally, I have never seen a recent copy of The Link but it is always
nice to represent our club spirit in the maximum capacity.

See you all tonight!

-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President