[SGDC] Meeting Summary

Kevin Quigley kquigley at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 2 00:46:45 EDT 2015

Hello SGDC,
Firstly, I want to say thank you for an awesome first meeting. We had a
great turn out and got an incredible amount done (way more than I
expected). As a result, we are now in a great place moving forward as we
prepare for the new freshmen and the remainder of the semester. I apologize
if tonight's meeting was a little boring for some members, but the work we
got done tonight was crucial to ensuring a smooth semester. Our next
meeting will be *Tuesday, 9/8/15 in Lieb 318 at 9 pm.* Unless otherwise
noted, we will meet every week at the same time and place. Below is a copy
of the meeting summary, please read it thoroughly so you are prepared and
can respond where appropriate.

   -

   Reminders:
   -

      Facebook Group <https://www.facebook.com/groups/433857053307661/>
      -

      General Body Folder
      <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5hkX3lT9Ze6fnZZc2JYZm9JaXg2b0Y5QkRPU2V0TmJrdy1xclVYR2xiY2FSZ0hZR1VYbkU>
      -

         Logo, Constitution, Bylaws, etc.
         -

         Request Access Here
         <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1grUCoOACImTPvLsvS6DkjwqNVzFYyOmVm41fob96Ox8/edit#gid=0>
         -

      Google Play Store License - submit games
      -

      Equipment Sign-out Rules
      -

         Standard - most equipment
         -

         High-Valued - equipment over $100
         -

         Special - equipment which requires separate rules
         -

      Anyone can make a JAM game at any time
      -

   RAGE Games
   -

      Email nbarilla at stevens.edu with ideas
      -

      Games due 9/15 unless otherwise discussed with Natalie
      -

   E-board
   -

      President - Kevin Quigley
      -

      Vice President - Jason Gardella
      -

      Treasurer - Adam Gincel
      -

      Secretary - Alex Massenzio
      -

   Minor Board
   -

      Cabinet Manager - James Romph
      -

      Alumni Representative - Frank DiCola
      -

   Budgeted Events
   -

      Game Jam V
      -

      Learn Jam III
      -

      Game Jam VI
      -

      Guest Speaker
      -

      Showcase
      -

   Other events
   -

      RAGE Board Game Jam
      -

      "IGD" Intercollegiate Conference
      -

   Early Meetings
   -

      1-hour courses, starting on 9/15
      -

   Later meetings
   -

      Open dev time with help available, possibly small group projects

   -

   Website
   -

      Member Form <https://orgsync.com/48081/forms/157277>
      -

      Game Form <https://orgsync.com/48081/forms/157281>
      -

      When submitting a game, please confer with teammates so that the game
      is only submitted once

   -

   Tonight's Productivity
   -

      Assigned teachers for lessons and wrote curricula
      <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4V6h-fMgMqTeXE1ODc1SGRqdjQ>
      - Designed dev computers
      -

Thanks again for a great turnout and large amount of productivity at our
first meeting. Just a quick reminder, if you volunteered to teach and we
wrote a curriculum for you tonight, please bring whatever teaching
materials you plan to use to next week's meeting so we can do some sample
lessons and iron our details. If you have game dev news or projects to
showcase, feel free to bring them next week! See you then!

-Kevin Quigley
SGDC President