[SGDC] GAME JAM VIII RESULTS

Adam Gincel agincel at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 15 21:46:54 EDT 2016

Our Closing Ceremony just came to a close. Thanks to all who participated,
and to everyone who came out!

HERE ARE THE RESULTS:

*1st Place*: Eight Seconds Until the Void Consumes You - James Romph
*2nd Place*: Streak - Kevin Quigley
*3rd Place*: (Special Mention): Backfire - Ian Allemand

*Best Visuals*: Limitless - Chris Hittner
*Best Sound Design*: Sunglasses Unlimited - Adam Gincel and Alex Massenzio
*Best Use of Theme*: While - David Sternik, Robyn Verrill, Nicholas Antonov

You can play the awesome submissions at http://itch.io/jam/sgdcgj8

The winners should come talk to me with what they want. 1st and 2nd win $50
prizes, Captions win $25 prizes.

See you all next Tuesday!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President

*Sidenote: Adam won music, James won first, and While won something.
Everyone has to take 5. Great job everyone.*