[SGDC] Meeting Wrapup and VIVE PLAYTEST NEXT WEEK??

Adam Gincel agincel at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 20 11:26:08 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

If you missed the meeting or needed any reminders, CPAC is this weekend!
SGDC is running the Indie Showcase room in Skyline on the 4th Floor of
Howe! Fill out the CPAC volunteer form if you want to be an official
helper, otherwise just show up with a setup for a game (after getting your
free pass with your ID) and keep us company during the con. Anyone can
showcase any game they want to.

We also have our showcase next Friday, where we do our semesterly award
session! I encourage everyone to come out because even if you haven't been
as involved this semester you still may receive a certificate! Any and all
games are encouraged to be showed off there as well. In particular I'd love
to use that time to get more games on the Arcade Machine, as we'll be in
Jacobus!

Finally, *the reason you opened this email...*