[SGDC] ...part 2 (VIVE)

Adam Gincel agincel at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 20 11:28:10 EDT 2016

...hey fun fact, if you press CTRL+Enter on Gmail, it sends an email
without asking for confirmation! *Nice.*
...anyway:

Thanks to Robyn and to Professor Lombardi, we have permission to try out an
HTC Vive at our meeting next Tuesday! We'll do our best to set it up
beforehand and next meeting will be some showcase planning and then a Vive
playtest session. We're going to need to temporarily rearrange Lieb 318,
I'd imagine.

Sorry for the double email, see you all at CPAC, and get hyped for next
Tuesday!!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President