[SGDC] Welcome! --FIRST MEETING INFO--

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 15:22:02 EDT 2016

Hey everybody! A special welcome to all of the freshmen we met today at
Club Fair!

We are the Stevens Game Development Club. As you probably saw at the table
today, we make all kinds of games for all kinds of platforms. Our first
meeting will be held in *Lieb 318* this *Tuesday, August 30th *at *9:30 PM.
*Attached is an image showing you where Lieb is. When you enter the side
door, head left and up the stairs. We will have someone at the door to let
you in and point you in the right direction.

Our first meeting will mainly consist of introductions, a discussion about
club events, and a showcase of club talent. An open Playtest and Q&A
session will be held to let everyone see what the club does in a semester.
We have a lot of exciting things planned!

If you want to get ahead of the game, check out our club website at
http://sgdc.ml -- lots of existing games, info about the club, and event
information can be found there.

We look forward to seeing you! Here's to a great Fall 2016 semester.
Adam Gincel
SGDC President