[SGDC] Fwd: Texas A&M University Student Game Jam

Adam Gincel agincel at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 29 15:47:32 EDT 2016

Hey everybody!

We have our meeting tomorrow at 9:30pm, but I wanted to send this out to
everyone ahead of time! We have been invited to a Game Jam down in Texas.
If people are interested, I would need a list of definitive attendants by
the end of the meeting tomorrow. There are sleeping areas at the jam. I aim
to ask for funding from the SGA for a conference. There is no guarantee
there will be money to give, but I need to figure this out ASAP, as
registration is due on the 9th.

The game jam is from September 23rd-25th. If you're *definitely *interested
in going, please email me, or let me know at the meeting tomorrow!

See you all soon!
Adam Gincel