[SGDC] That's a Wrap! Winter Jam Info inside.

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:59:44 EST 2016

Hey everyone!

Thanks for coming out to our final event of the semester -- I hope everyone
had fun and enjoyed playing *Tangent *on the card swipe as much as I did.

On that note, last night we inadvertently decided on the Theme for Winter
Jam: *One Input.*

Winter Jam will be more open ended. You can start your games at any
time (*please
don't let them get in the way of Finals)* and the deadline will be the
first or second week of next Semester.

There will be no asset restrictions. Focus on making a fun experience!

If you have any questions you can email sgdc at stevens.edu or join us on the
SGDiscordC at http://sgdc.ml/discord

A few people were unfortunately absent and unable to get awards they
received. I will be emailing them separately. We're also still working on
printing the Gold Certificates.

Thank you all for a great semester -- best of luck on finals and see you
all in 2017!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President