[SGDC] Winter Jam! Happy Holidays!
adam.gincel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 00:00:07 EST 2016
Happy Holidays to everyone! (Loving the Christmas-Hanukkah overlap)
In case you missed the memo, Winter Jam is live and ready to go! Here are
some important notes:
- An itch.io Jam page has been set up. Find it at *http://sgdc.ml/wj
- Submit your games there early! I'd love to get a rough estimate of
how many participants we'll have.
- The theme is *One Input*, and there are no asset restrictions.
- *(Though, be careful, as we recently had someone's Jam submission
DMCA'd for using Nintendo IP)*
- I've set the deadline for *the first meeting of next semester, on *
- Originally we had talked about it being the second meeting. School
starts on a Wednesday this upcoming semester, so waiting 13 days into the
semester to start anything felt too long for me.
- We have a lot of cool events and a great semester to plan, so
doing the Closing Ceremony the 24th will let us spend January planning
everything we need.
- Discussion is still going in our Discord server! Please join us at
http://sgdc.ml/discord and tell us about your jam game or anything in
I hope everyone has a great holiday season and a Happy New Year! This is
SGDC, signing out for 2016. It has been a great year for the club and I
hope 2017 is even bigger and better!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SGDC