[SGDC] Meeting Tomorrow & Important Games++ News!

Adam Gincel agincel at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 15 22:16:26 EST 2016

Hey everyone,

Stevens may be operating on a Monday schedule tomorrow, but my calendar
says it's a Tuesday, which means we're still having our Weekly meeting in *Lieb
318* at *9:00 PM*. We'll be voting on a t-shirt design provided there's
more than one and going over some important Games++ info. On that note,
however...

Jeff Thompson reached out to me and asked if any interested volunteers
could meet with him Wednesday afternoon. I will be contacting him and
getting an exact time and location and will remind everyone at the meeting
but keep it in mind; if you're interested, keep your Wednesday academic
break clear for a little while.

Finally, Games++ has opened registrations! I highly suggest everyone sign
up, even if they aren't 100% sure they want to participate. It's a really
great event and even if you just want to stop by a bit during the day, it's
better that they have you on their list. Here's the link:
http://www.gamesplusplus.org/

*TL;DR: Meeting Tuesday at 9, if you're interested in Games++ keep
Wednesday free and sign up!*
See you guys Tuesday!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President