[SGDC] Summer Jam III Deadline 2 Approaches

Stevens Game Development Club stevensgdc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:23:08 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all having a good summer. This is just a quick reminder that
the second deadline for the Summer Jam is a week from today! By next Friday
(8/5) you should have video footage of your game uploaded to at least one
service mentioned on the jam site. Myself and Christian have uploaded video
already -- it doesn't have to be your final product!

The final deadline for submitted games is Friday, August 19th. I'll give
more info as we get closer to that date.

Finally, the SGDC website has been making strides! It's now a bona fide
shortlinking service. Check out http://sgdc.ml/sj3 for info about the
Summer Jam, and check out http://sgdc.ml to see some info about upcoming
events!

Best of luck to our competitors!