[SGDC] Meeting in Lieb Tonight

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:38:45 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

We had a good time in Altorfer last week, and we may consider moving there
in the future, but for now we're gonna meet back in Lieb -- it's where the
Game Jam will be and moving back and forth will probably only get more
confusing as time goes on.

I'll see you all *tonight* at *9:00 *in *Lieb 120.*

We're gonna see the latest progress on our two JAM game teams, discuss the
Github Game Jam (theme reveal in two hours from the writing of this
email!), and talk about our plans going forward in the semester.

See you all soon!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President