[SGDC] Meeting tonight -- nominations and more!

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 15:15:36 EST 2016

*TL;DR: Meeting tonight, nominations for eboard open up at the meeting,
active members attached, we're also planning our showcase event for next
week*

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone had a nice break. We're meeting *tonight *at *9 *in *Lieb
120*.

   - At the meeting *we're gonna open up nominations for eboard*.
   Nominations will stay open for one week until our last meeting of the
   semester (12/6), where elections will take place. (Unlike most clubs, SGDC
   runs eboard elections semesterly)

   - If you are an active member, you can nominate yourself or any other
      active member for any position on the eboard. Freshmen are eligible as
      well! (you will only be active in the spring, which means you
will have the
      credit requirements) If you have any questions about what being on eboard
      means, or are interested but unsure, feel free to talk to me or
any of the
      current eboard!

   - Also, we have our *Fall Showcase* event coming up soon. Normally these
   are held on Fridays, but I personally would not be able to attend the
   events if they were this Friday or next, so we're gonna talk about what
   that means tonight. I think we can find a time that works for everyone.

   - We're also gonna talk about any cool Black Friday games everyone
   picked up, do a post-mortem on Game Jam X, and discuss the closing GitHub
   Game Jam!

Below is the list of active members: these can also be found at
http://sgdc.ml/members

Ian Allemand
Christopher Byrne
Nick Ciulla