[SGDC] Meeting Tonight and Learn Jam Recordings!

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:39:14 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

*tl;dr: Learn Jam was great, we have recordings, meeting tonight at 9 in
Lieb 120.*

   - Thank you to everyone who came out to Learn Jam 2016! The event went
   well minus some catering snafus that will not happen again, and I hope
   everyone who came learned a lot!

   - In addition, a huge thanks to our teachers: Ben Blease, Alex
   Massenzio, Richard Kopelow, and James Romph! Some of them came up with
   lessons on very short notice and still did very well -- without them the
   event wouldn't have gone nearly as well as it did.

   - Another big thank you to Christian Harrypersad, who took all of the
   videos and edited them, making sure my random keyboard slamming wouldn't
   deafen you all, and more.

   - He redesigned our YouTube page (http://sgdc.ml/youtube) and uploaded
      the videos to this playlist:
      https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfbg3IEvHoutJDrqITqmRqI-x0JvTGGmZ

   - I hope these videos prove to be good resources for you as our first
      Game Jam approaches on September 23rd.

   - Of course, today is Tuesday, so we'll be meeting in *Lieb 120* at
   *9:00pm.*

See you all soon!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President

*I was a Learn Jam teacher too but it felt weird to thank myself*