[SGDC] Game Jam IX starts this Friday!

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 22:11:53 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

*TL;DR: Opening Ceremony Friday @ 7 in Lieb 120, Closing Sunday @ 7 same
place, there's a site and a poster*

Last meeting we had a great presentation from the FUGU team -- I hope you
all took something useful away from it.

Game Jam IX's Opening Ceremony is *this Friday evening at 7:00pm in Lieb
120. *There will be Pizza. Theme will be announced. All of this info and
more can be found at the page for it on our website at http://sgdc.ml/gj --
also check out the poster I've attached!

The Closing Ceremony will be *Sunday at 7:00pm in Lieb 120. *Invite
friends! Neighbors! That random guy in your humanities class! Food will be
served. Games will be presented, played, and voted on. Prizes and giveaways
abound!

See you all on Friday!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President