[SGDC] Meeting Tonight in Lieb 120

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:41:54 EDT 2016

Hey everyone!

We have a meeting tonight in Lieb 120. Due to my night class I'm gonna say
*it'll* *start around 9:05 or 9:10*. Most of you will show up at like 8:45
anyway apparently so \_/¯\_/¯\_(ツ)_/¯\_/¯\_/ (make sure someone nabs the
room before 9 so we don't get locked out)

Today we're bringing up a team who, around a year ago, jumped headfirst
into their first Game Jam. They'll tell their story to give others an idea
of what challenges they may face, and what they learned.

Get hype for *Game Jam IX this Friday*! See you all tonight!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President