[SGDC] ELECTIONS, Shirts, Tournaments, & more

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 15:00:12 EDT 2017

Hey everybody!

We have a *ridiculously important meeting* ahead of us *(at 9pm in Lieb
120)*. *Please* make time to come out tonight -- we have elections and
more! A complete voting member list is included attached to this email.

At this meeting we will:

   - Discuss ordering the new SGDC t-shirts
      - https://goo.gl/forms/kg9bjhjKYBjsECE43
      - Fill out this form with your name and size so we know how many to
      order

   - Discuss a very exciting opportunity to tour *REDACTED*
      - Get hype! Come on out for details!

   - Lock in what games are being shown at *this Saturday's Game
   Developers' Tournament Series*
      - If you have a game you'd like shown, please fill out this form:
      https://goo.gl/forms/UXowYqSqVOVZVVwz2
      <https://goo.gl/forms/UXowYqSqVOVZVVwz2>

   - Elect a new SGDC E-Board
      - A voting member list is attached to this email and will be sent via
      Discord (http://sgdc.ml/discord)
      - We need at least 14 voting members to attend -- please come out!

See you tonight at 9!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President