[SGDC] Election Results, Tour Form, & more info

Adam Gincel adam.gincel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 01:50:51 EDT 2017

Hey everyone!

In a world record setting hour and 36 minutes (thanks Livesplit), we
elected a new SGDC Eboard! Your new e-board is the following:

President: Adam Gincel
Vice President: James Romph
Treasurer: Taber McFarlin
Secretary: Jake Lovrin

Thanks to all who ran, and congrats to the new eboard! Onto business.

   - *Game Developers' Tournament Series *is *This Saturday, 3/25, at 3PM
   in P116 & P120. *If you have a game you'd like a tournament run for,
   please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/UXowYqSqVOVZVVwz2

   - *If you want an SGDC T-shirt* (expected price is between $10 and $15),
   please fill out his form: https://goo.gl/forms/kg9bjhjKYBjsECE43

   - *Avalanche Studios Tour Signup* can be found here:
   https://goo.gl/forms/C2yW6DhF6RZMODBV2
      - We're limited to 20 spots, so sign up quick! We'll be gone next
      Wednesday, 3/29, from 1:30pm until 7pm.

See you all this Saturday, and thanks for powering through that big meeting!
Adam Gincel
SGDC President

who knows, maybe Secretary will start writing these emails soon. spooky.