[SGDC] Showcase Tonight!!

Nicholas Ciulla nciulla at stevens.edu
Tue Dec 4 15:35:23 EST 2018

Hi everyone, [[TL;DR: SHOWCASE IS TONIGHT! Come show off your projects and
check out what your fellow members have made! Free food and drinks! BC122 9
PM!]] It's time for our last event of the semester! Can you believe it?
Tonight at 9 in BC 122 we'll be having our Fall 2018 semester showcase!
Same place and time as our normal meetings, but this will be an event
dedicated to giving you guys a chance to show off what you've made or are
still working on and check out what your fellow club members have created
this semester! Everyone who wants to present something they've made is
encouraged to do so, and everyone who is interested in seeing and playing
the games that have been made by our members is welcome to join us!

As per norm at an SGDC event, we'll have pizza, drinks, and snacks; only
the best gaming refreshments for our esteemed clientele. Please join us at
our closing event for the semester to see what kinds of things everyone's
been working on, give and receive feedback from your peers, and have a good
time playing some fun games with your friends. Lets close out this awesome
semester and year with a bang, guys! :D See you there, Nick C.
- - -
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2020
Electrical Engineering
he/him/his pronouns
Stevens Game Development Club Secretary
732-306-1487 (cell)