[SGDC] Semester Wrap-up

Nicholas Ciulla nciulla at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 10 14:15:54 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much to everyone who came to showcase on Tuesday! What a great
way to close out 2018 with you guys. It’s been such an awesome semester,
and we’ve been so happy to see the club grow with so many new faces. Seeing
what each of you brings to the table has been so much fun, and watching the
environment of the club flourish with everyone’s contributions has been a
genuine privilege, so thank you all for everything you’ve brought to SGDC;
the club wouldn’t be what it is without you guys.

Just a smidge of wrap-up business in case you missed showcase. We elected
SGDC Frank (aka semester club meme and the name of the email bot). Your
Frank for spring 2019 will be Boss Baby.

Our less formal winter jam will soon be underway, theme submissions for
that *here*. The point of this jam is kinda just to give you guys
motivation to keep doing game dev stuff. While there is a closing ceremony
at the start of next semester, it’s not a big event like others, it’s just
a meeting where everyone can present what they’ve made.

Thank you all again for a great time this semester. Have a good break and
happy holidays! It’s been wonderful being your secretary, and I’ll see you
all again in January!

Nick C.
- - -
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2020
Electrical Engineering
he/him/his pronouns
Stevens Game Development Club Secretary
732-306-1487 (cell)