[SGDC] Meeting Tonight! Upcoming Events

Nicholas Ciulla nciulla at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 11 13:48:38 EDT 2018

Hey SGDC!

*[[TL;DR: Learn Jam this weekend! Member-submitted designs for stickers and
a banner! Stuff some of our members are up to! BC 122 at 9 for all the
info!]]*

Tonight’s meeting will be back in BC 122 at 9:00 pm, and we’ll be
discussing details about our event, Learn Jam, coming up this weekend!
We’re also going to be talking about our plans to use member-submitted
banner and sticker designs for new club merchandise coming in the future
and how you can submit designs for stickers and banners to be considered
when the new gear is ordered. Finally, we’ll talk a bit about some projects
being done by our current members to showcase some creative ways people
have gotten involved with the club!

See you there!
Nick C.

Website: sgdc.ml
Insta: @stevensgdc
Twitter: @stevensgdc

- - -

Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2020
Electrical Engineering
he/him/his pronouns
Stevens Game Development Club Secretary
732-306-1487 (cell)