[SGDC] Game Jam Theme Submission Form, Elections, and Game Jam O Prizes

Stephen Schmidt sschmid4 at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 18 09:34:46 EST 2021

Hey all, this is Stephen with the Game Dev Club,

Game Jam P:

As you may already know, Game Jam P, our weeklong game jam, will be taking place from November 30th to December 7th. If you would like to submit a theme suggestion, use the link below. Feel free to submit whatever you want, but make sure the theme starts with the letter "P." You may submit as many suggestions as you'd like.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAVJx9fniOryF7nQNrr1QbGq5bSH2kpW_p5hTVPNosxpk8LQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Google Forms - create and analyze surveys, for free.<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAVJx9fniOryF7nQNrr1QbGq5bSH2kpW_p5hTVPNosxpk8LQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Create a new survey on your own or with others at the same time. Choose from a variety of survey types and analyze results in Google Forms. Free from Google.
docs.google.com

Elections:

In the SGDC, elections for positions on the board are done semesterly. These positions include secretary, treasurer, vice president, and president. The secretary is responsible for keeping the club members informed about upcoming meetings and events, managing our various websites, and booking meeting locations. The treasurer is responsible for budgeting, managing funds, and purchase requests. The vice president works with the other members of the board to help them fulfill their duties. The president manages the club and makes sure we follow Stevens' guidelines. Additionally, all members of the board are responsible for planning and running our various meetings and events.

If you are interested in running for a position, please message me (RandalfTheRed on discord) or another member of the eboard with your real name and what position you are interested in running for. Also, feel free to ask us any questions.

Game Jam O Prizes:

Prizes for Game Jam O have been purchased. If you were a winner during the last Game Jam, please check your discord, as I will be messaging the winners to have you select your prize and inform you how to get it.

Thank you, hope to see you all at Game Jam P!!!