[SGDC] Elections, Voting Members List, and Game Jam P

Stephen Schmidt sschmid4 at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 27 11:33:33 EST 2021

Hey all, this is Stephen Schmidt with the Game Dev Club.

Elections are coming up on Tuesday, November 30th. If you would like to run for a position, please message one of the members of the eboard in discord with your name, CWID, and what position you are running for. Any voting member can run and we strongly encourage you to!

To vote in the election, you must be a voting member. To be a voting member, you must have attended one of the last three events and attended at least two of the last four club meetings.

Voting members include:

Christopher     Kang
Jared   Pincus
Joshua  Gorman
Luca    Pieples
Nicco   Carleton
Nicholas        Buckley
Philip  Russo
Stephen Schmidt
Wilson  Jeng
Franklin        Shack
Graham  Teller
Michael Socas

Some are very close to becoming a voting member and by showing up at the election, will have met all the requirements. These members include:

Kyle    Macadaeg
Christian       Kim
Michael Bearint

If you think I made a mistake, please let me know either through my email (sschmid4 at stevens.edu) or on discord.

Game Jam P will also start this Tuesday, on the 30th. This is a week long Game Jam, meaning you will have until Tuesday, December 7th to complete your game! I hope to see you all there!