[SGDC] Game Jam!

Stephen Schmidt sschmid4 at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 20 16:29:38 EDT 2021

[cid:185780c4-d894-48bd-8f62-39761508792f]

Hey all, This is Stephen with the Game Dev Club.

As stated in the above flyer, our 48-hour Game Jam will begin this Friday, at 7pm, in Kiddie 228 and end on Sunday, 7pm, at Kiddie 228. We plan to have pizza at both opening and closing ceremonies.

We also have booked a room from 11am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday in Kiddie 228 that can be used as a collaborative space for any possible teams to work on their projects together or for individuals who may need some help making their game. I will also be there to offer assistance with mainly Game Maker Studios 2 and pixel art, but also a bit of Godot 2-D so, feel free to come to me for help.

The link to our Game Jam itch.io page will be sent out along with the theme after the opening ceremony. If you do not have an itch.io account, you will have to make one to participate in the Game Jam.