[SGDC] Weekly Meeting / Organization Photo

Nicholas Buckley nbuckley at stevens.edu
Sat Feb 5 15:47:41 EST 2022

Hey all, this is Nick with the Game Dev Club,

Our next meeting will be Tuesday 2/8 at 9 pm in Babbio 104. We will be talking about accessibility options and the choices game developers must make so that all gamers can enjoy their games. In addition, we will be taking our organization photo at 10 pm in the Bissinger Room on the fourth floor of Howe. Our meeting will wrap up around 9:45 and we will head over.

Tuesday we will also be holding our election for treasurer. If you wish to run, please message or email an
e-board member with your name, email, and CWID by Sunday 2/6.

I hope to see you all there!