[SGDC] Game Jam Q and Unity Workshops

Nicholas Buckley nbuckley at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 9 16:27:17 EST 2022

Hey gang, it’s Nick from the Game Dev Club,

Linked below are two Google Forms. One is for Game Jam Q theme suggestions and the other is for Unity Workshop topic suggestions. The Game Jam Q form will be open until next Friday 2/18 and the opening ceremony will be on 2/25.

For those that were not able to attend yesterday’s general body meeting, we are planning on running game development workshops in Unity. Suggestions for these workshops can be submitted on the Google Form linked below. Those suggestions will be worked into a small mini-game that we will program together during a normal-length general body meeting. We are hoping that these games will be useful for both experienced and in-experienced game developers and teach you some new skills that can then be applied in the creation of your own games.

Game Jam Q Form: https://forms.gle/UrCoURpumDBiCMQb8

Unity Workshop Form: https://forms.gle/YLwDuS1hcK8KJLDw5